Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Stitching Plans

I was reading HAED Addict's blog earlier this evening and it made me think about what I want to accomplish stitching wise this year. In the past I've not been very successful at setting goals and sticking to them :) I've made lists at the start of the year, and every year at the end there are very few crossed off!! I've tried different forms of rotating and I start off full of enthusiasism with it but it usually doesn't take long for me to get bored with it :)

So, this year I've decided to do things a bit differently and not make a list :) Just go with the flow. Sure, I'd like to see some steady progress on some and maybe even get some things finished but I'm just not going to get myself in a pickle if these things don't happen. Stitching is supposed to be my stress relief therapy, not the cause of it!!

So, in honour of this new plan of attack (and to appease the uncontrollable urge I've had to start something new!) I've started a new project - lol! Fire ACEO by Sara Butcher in fact :)

I'm loving the different colours - they are not what I am used to stitching as I tend to go for designs with lots of blue and purple in them :) I'm thinking this will be a relatively quick stitch but then again I'm still only on the first page!

Writing about it has made me want to go and stitch so I'll finish up here for now and do exactly that!

1 comment:

Anne S said...

I like the new look - and your new project looks gorgeous ... can't wait to see progress piccies :))