Monday, July 16, 2007

And now for something completely different ...

a stitchy update!!!

First up, my progress on Plum Gothic QS. One full page is complete and I've made good progress on the second. I have put her aside for now. We head off on holidays in a couple of days so I probably won't get to her before we go. I shall pack her in my suitcase and hopefully I'll get some time to work on her while we are away - depends on the lighting in the holiday apartment too I guess.



Next, is my progress on Verdure. It was the monthly HAED BB Challenge SAL this past weekend so it was her turn to get some attention. The SAL runs until midnight tonight and although I didn't get any stitching done on her yesterday, I am hopeful of getting some in tonight. Entirely reliant on whether I have gotten all the jobs on my list for today done or not though!!



Speaking of today's list, back to sorting out clothes to pack!

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Plum gothic is gorgeous! Great wip's! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Dawn T. said...

Plum Gothic is amazing! Verdure looks wonderful, too:)

Singular Stitches said...

Your progress is amazing! They're beautiful!

cathymk said...

They are both looking marvelous!

I love plum gothic's one stitched eye - such lovely colour there.

Michelle said...

Plum Gothic is beautiful! Love her!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great progress. I really like the colors of plum gothic.

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous holiday! Don't forget the woollies - it's freezing down here! If you happen to pass by Melbourne - let me know :)

WIPS are looking great too!

Samantha said...

Both pieces are looking great! Hope you have a great holiday.

Aussie Stitcher said...

They are both looking great Mel, have a great holiday.

Joanne

Deanne J said...

Looks like great progress.

Jenny said...

Wow! Those both look great!