Sunday, November 02, 2008

Pumpkins and Pretty Scissors

Horrified by Just Nan (Whimzi Series)

Horrified by Just Nan

Stitched on 32 count Summer Khaki Belfast linen
with the called for DMC threads.


I was hoping to have this done in time for Halloween but I was a day late. I finished it up yesterday and popped it in the frame last night. Decided to keep it on display for a bit longer - it is autumn after all :)

I'd seen the pretty Roberta Gingher scissors on a few blogs recently and figured I would add a pair to my collection. The Bianca pair just happened to fall into the shopping cart at the same time :) I ordered them through Mike & Carol's Internet Store a week ago and they arrived on Wednesday - four days to get here!! Brilliant service and given that I have a "thing" for scissors I will definitely purchase through them again.

Roberta and Bianca Gingher Scissors

6 comments:

staci said...

Very cute finish. Love your new scissors too :)

Meari said...

Nice finish with the JN piece, Mel. Cute scissors.

I've tagged you. Check out my blog. :)

Ranae said...

Love your JN finish and the scissors are awesome, I love Gingher's. Your snowflake ornie and the jingle ornie is beautiful. I hope to get jingle done tonite.
I love all your finishes

Sally said...

Your JN finish is so cute and I love your new scissors! I have a pair of Ginghers and I love them.

Your snowflake ornament is beautiful.

Sharon said...

Pretty finish. I love the scissors-I have been drooling over the Sarah's.

Concetta said...

I know I'm late!! But I just love your JN finish (Horrified) :) Gorgeous scissors too!