Saturday, June 09, 2007

PhotoHunters "Shoes"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm sure the shoes in this house breed - we always seem to have huge colonies near every main entrance door! We bought shoe cupboards to try and combat the problem but I think DH and I are the only ones who seem to understand its purpose - lol!!

Shoes


Okay so the sandals are mine but I always leave a pair near the back door because I am constantly going in and out and the ground is too hot at the moment for bare feet! But they do get put away at the end of the day. The other two belong to DD. Normally there would be at least another three pair in that spot - DS and DD's Etnies (skate shoes which double as school shoes) and DH's flip-flops - but the kids are wearing their Etnies and DH had put his flip-flops away.

Where they are supposed to be!


Put away where they belong!

No comments: