Friday, March 28, 2008

More Plum Gothic QS



This is what I managed to get done during the HAED BB Background SAL last weekend. Not too bad considering it was a busy weekend.

She is still on my stand so I will probably continue to work on her when I can this weekend although I do need to squeeze my March ornament in there somewhere!

Thank you for dropping by and leaving such lovely comments, especially on my previous Plum Gothic post. I'm hoping to get back to stitching and blogging normality next week!!

4 comments:

Kim B said...

Wow that looks like a lot of progress when compared to your previous post about this piece!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What pretty purples!

Ranae said...

I love the colors of Plum Gothic. I will enjoy watching the progress on this one.
I enjoyed browsing your blog.

Mary said...

Very pretty colors. Will enjoy seeing the progress. Hope you have a stitching weekend!