Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Awwww .... :)

Image hosting by Photobucket
aren't they cute? Looks like a certain dog has settled in to this household quite well - lol!

(Blogger is not cooperating tonight with the upload of photos so I've had to use Photobucket).

Pretty quiet day for me today ... same as most days really :) Took the kids to school, came home, filled the washer reservoir in the truck, hosed the vehicle down as well as it was really dusty, walked the dog, had breakfast and then that was about it. I did zap down to the nearest mall to go green clothes shopping for the kids before lunch though. They are having their St Patrick's Day tomorrow since Friday is part of the weekend here. As usual I bought a whole outfit for Caitlin and just a t-shirt for Liam - lol ... but then there wasn't a whole lot of choice :) Oh, and I also bought some face paint so I can paint shamrocks on their faces tomorrow morning!!

I did make a little more progress on Shimmer today as well. This is my progress after Days 5 & 6. She will be getting a little rest tomorrow as Wednesday is Quick Stitch SAL day on the HAED BB and Fire will be making an appearance instead :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

It will be interesting to see if I get any stitching done at all tomorrow though! I need to go and get my UAE driver's licence renewed which hopefully won't take long but you can never tell here!

I am then meeting a friend for coffee afterwards as I won't get to see her for a bit as she is heading back to Australia for a few weeks in a day or two. I also need to price laser printers for Ken to use when he works from home, and do a little grocery shopping. If I can get all that done and get home before lunch then I should be able to get one or two hours of stitching time in before school pick up.

Because it's the start of the weekend the kids usually on a Wednesday afternoon after school, go off and play with their friends who live down the street and I can sometimes get an hour's stitching in before starting on dinner. Not tomorrow unfortunately as Caitlin has a farewell party to go to after school and Liam has a doctor's appointment. Thankfully Ken will be home in time to take Liam as his appointment time clashes with Caitlin's party. I also don't know if I am expected to stay at the party with Caitlin either?

Guess I will find out tomorrow afternoon!

1 comment:

Karen's Blog said...

I like your Blog Mel. I hope you are able to get some stitching done tonight and tommorrow. That is my plan as well:)