Thursday, March 30, 2006

A productive couple of days :)

Monday and Tuesday were good days! In between a few minor chores like laundry and taking the dog for walks, I managed to get to the 2400 stitches mark with Shimmer, and almost got close to finishing page 1 of Small Things :)

Small ThingsShimmer

Yesterday I planned to stitch on Fire and possibly Snowflake but as usual other things took up my time and I only managed a few stitches in Small Things half an hour or so before picking the kids up from school. Well, actually it was only one child as the other was going to a friend's house for a sleepover :) We then had plans for dinner so no stitching for me last night. Hopefully tonight I'll manage a few stitches in Fire and then tomorrow maybe a few in Snowflake!

I actually pulled all my HAED wips out of their various hiding spots yesterday (I have six!!) and I am quite keen to get back to a couple of them. Maybe I should do that with some of my non-HAED wips as well - lol!

Right, well I'm being called for dinner (hubby cooked tonight - yay!) so I shall take my leave for now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow 6 HAED wip's.