DS woke this morning saying his throat was still hurting so I kept him home from school again. I suspect he would have been fine to go but under my dragon-like exterior I really am a softie :)
Anyway, here is the current state of play of a couple of projects I've been working on recently ...
I'm still quite a ways behind on the Quaker Mystery but the summer holidays are fast approaching and I expect I will get quite a bit done then. We have no real holiday plans at this stage - may go away for a couple of weeks in August if we can find someone to look after the dog.
After much dithering and dathering I finally started on Periphaeria's Mystery Spanish Sampler - I was planning to use a HDF silk but couldn't decide which one I liked. In the end I decided to use DMC Colour Variations #4210, one strand over one thread on black 25 count lugana. Yes, I'm insane!
Off to check on the patient - told him he is well enough to do some revision but I don't think much of that is happening!