Sunday, July 27, 2008

Heaven & Earth Designs LE Tornado Relief Chart


Recently the owners of HAED (the fabulous Michele & Bob) had their home and property devastated by a tornado. One of my favourite HAED artists, Ching-Chou Kuik, donated this beautiful piece of artwork for charting to be used to raise funds for tornado relief. Proceeds raised will go towards the major clean-up and debris removal operation now faced by the family.

Flow Runners is a limited edition chart and will only be available for two weeks. If you want to help, purchase details can be found here.

Being the major HAED fan that I am, I have already made my purchase and will probably add this to my WIP list next year :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a beautiful piece. I'll have to look into getting it.

Jenn said...

I meant to ask do you know if this is a full size piece or a QS?

Kim B said...

I love that it always seem like stitchers (and designers in this case) are ready and willing to help one another.