Friday, April 21, 2006

Apparently I need some humour in my daily life ...

so some thoughtful soul subscribed me to a Humour Club on Yahoo Groups - a US Armed Forces one no less. Hmmmm, I have two kids, a husband and a dog ... it's a laugh a minute in this household so I don't need any more humour in my daily life thank you very much!! I unsubscribed :)

On the stitching front, I've done a little on Shimmer and Fire and started a new small WIP. It's the Love Tree Ornament from M Designs. While searching through my stash looking for some needles I thought I had (which I didn't find by the way!) I came across some of my Dinky Dyes silks and I had this overwhelming desire to stitch something with one of them - lol!

No pics today though. I need to go and take the dog for her walk and then get ready to head out to the Robbie Williams' concert. I will try to upload some pics tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The needle searching sounds so familiar. I really need to order some more next week.

The Love Tree is one I want to stitch too, but I have a personalised one I want to do first.