Thursday, April 13, 2006

Woohoo!!

Robbie Williams is coming here to do a concert on 21st April and I'm going to see him!!! Tickets were sold out within a few hours on the first day of sale although another 2500 (standing only) were released last week. They are pretty much gone too now though. So when Ken got an email from a work colleague last night to say that she had two spare tickets (seats) and were we interested, my response was a no brainer!! Of course, Ken is not a fan but I rang a friend who will happily come with me :) I haven't been to a concert in ages and I've never seen Robbie live so I'm looking forward to it immensely!

I'm off to load up his CD in the disc player in the car so I can drive everyone mad singing along while we are out and about today - lol!!

1 comment:

Anne S said...

Great news about the Robbie tickets - you're gonna have a blast!! :D