Sunday, October 29, 2006

Another page done (Girly Gothic QS)!


Just a quick post - I hit the floor running today! Anyway, I managed to finish the third page at some ungodly hour this morning so I'm on the home stretch. Mmmmm, I still have a couple of days before the end of October - I wonder if I will manage to just scrape in a finish?!!

Thanks as always for everyone's comments - they've helped motivate me the last couple of days :)

I must be off - things to do before school pick up! Anne L - I haven't forgotten the recipe ... soon :) Oh, and Leonie, hope you are having a wonderful time away - wahhhh, I miss those stitchy weekends away!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Go, go, go Mel!!!

Starbucks is what kept me going on my finishing marathon Friday night. She looks great so far :)

Annie Bee said...

Mel she is looking great - You can do it - Go girl Go

Michelle said...

She's beautiful! Congrats on another page finished!

Leonie said...

You are getting close! She's looking great. We did have a great time (but we missed you). I wrote about it a bit in my blog. I think we need to time one when you are back here next time-either that or have our own stitching weekend ;)