Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pics at last :)

Firstly... sorry, Leonie, about not telling you what my new starts were ... but you know how evil I can be (mwhahahaha!) - LOL!

Anyway, not only will I now tell you what my new starts were but I will give pics as well!!

First up however is my current progress on Girly Gothic QS ... I cannot see myself finishing her by the end of this month ... not with the munchkins currently on holiday for Eid and of course, my penchant for new starts! I will go back to her tonight though I think :) You can't see it very well in this photo but there is quite a bit of pale pink and sparkles in the lower right corner - I think the flash going off wiped that section out!

**Oooo, and I think I've finally worked out why Blogger photos was being a pain in the ass! If you try and upload anything more than 3MB at a time it has a hissy fit so some resizing is necessary. And look at that ... it works!!**


Girly Gothic QS ((c) Vinson & HAED)
Okay, the first of my new starts ... Selina Fenech's Dragon Soul QS. The link actually takes you to the full size chart. The Quick Stitch (part of the dragon and woman's face) was a freebie for BB members and isn't available for purchase at the moment.

Dragon Soul QS ((c) Selina Fenech & HAED)

My second new start is Molly Harrison's Fairy of the Sea ((c) HAED) for the HAED BB's New Start SAL last weekend. This is what I managed to get done over the four days.

So there you have it :)

In non-stitching related babble, I picked up the latest expansion pack for The Sims 2 the other day - Pets - so I may be MIA for a bit while I create some weird and wonderful pets for my Sims :) Another reason why Girly Gothic QS won't be finished by the end of this month!!

Oh, and Anne L, I will try and get my brain in order and post the "fish lasagne" recipe for you over the next couple of days. I am what you would call a bit of an adhoc cook - I take a basic recipe and add bits and pieces as I go so the dish never turns out qute the same as the last time I cooked it - lol!

7 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Mel I love your Girly Goth. It is amazing how this charts turn out. Can't wait to see more of Fairy of the Sea.

Carol said...

More lovely stitching from Mel, our blogging HAED queen :-)

You are too funny with your Sims games - LOL!

Von said...

Hi Mel! You've gotten lots done on your Girl. :D And two new starts to enjoy too! Play a Sims game for me. :D

Kim said...

Girly is looking great!! You are getting really close--it will be done before the end of November for sure.

Dragon Soul and Fairy of the Sea are starting out very nicely :)

I want to do a black and white chart I just can't decide which yet.

Have fun with Sims :)

Leonie said...

Thanks for putting me out of my misery! lol They all look great. We are off to Goolwa this weekend, so I will stitch a little for you (and maybe have a Guava Breezer for you? lol)

Sharon said...

I love your Girly Gothic-she is so realistic looking, Just beautiful.
The Sims is a pretty cool game-I haven't played in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for organising the recipe, also I notice your gridding the HAED designs, how do you do your gridding. thanks. Enjoy SIMS lol