In the lead up to Christmas and our holiday last year, I found I needed to stitch on something small and simple - something I could pick up and work on for a few minutes when the opportunity presented itself :) I had seen lots of biscornus on various blogs and admired them but had never attempted one myself, so I decided to rectify that.
The fabric and Dinky Dyes silk thread used were from a Dyer's Collaboration pack, and I used this chart - Popular Red Biscornu - from a link on the Own Two Hands blog.
Unfortunately, it is not completely finished as I'm not having much luck finding the right buttons. I thought I might go through my beads this weekend and see if I have something that will work. If not, I will have to go on another exploratory shopping trip further into the city in a couple of weeks time :)