Friday, June 09, 2006

Personality Cocktail and other ramblings :)

Taken from Fudgey's blog :)



How to make a Mel
Ingredients:

5 parts intelligence

3 parts crazyiness

5 parts beauty
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Serve with a slice of fitness and a pinch of salt. Yum!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com



How to make a Melissa
Ingredients:

1 part pride

3 parts crazyiness

1 part instinct
Method:
Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Add a little caring if desired!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com

Hmmm, I notice craziness features prominently using either name - lol!

Busy day today so I haven't done a lot of stitching - put a few stitches into The Dreaming while uploading some photos to my Webshots album late this afternoon and that's about it. Tomorrow I need to catch up on laundry so hopefully I'll get a bit done in between loads. I need to squeeze some grocery shopping in there somewhere too as the cupboards are bare :) Mmmm, might put a load of laundry on tonight so it's ready to hang out when I get up in the morning, put another load on, do a grocery run after I've dropped the kids at school, come home, walk the dog and continue with laundry and stitch. Sounds like a plan ... wonder if it will work out that way!??

Oh, and I almost forgot! I FINALLY got around to watching Serenity last week, can you believe it?!! After all the fuss I made about tracking down the DVD and I don't watch it until last week *sigh*! Anyway, I loved it but it did leave me wanting more!

No comments: