Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yes, I know I've changed the look of my blog ... again!

I'm not completely happy with it - I want something different. The standard Blogger templates are a bit dull, and the other templates I used to use won't work. I'm not sure if it's a Blogger beta thing or if it's just me. One day I will get html savvy!! I'm thinking of changing my blog name too.

This is a short post as I've been struggling with bad headaches on and off the past couple of days so I'm trying to stay off the computer for a little bit. I just wanted to come and say a big THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by and left wonderful comments about Girly Gothic. I'm hoping to add Snowflake QS to the finished list by the end of this year (which isn't all that far away!!).

1 comment:

Annie Bee said...

Mel check out these for templates
http://www.pannasmontata-templates.net/ they have really nice templates that a blogger friendly.
I set up a test blog when I changed my template and just fiddled around with the HTML. I was completely ignorant with HTML but now have a little idea of how it works.