Good grief narrowing this list down to just 10 was hard! I decided to mix some of the regular blogs with some new ones :) Anyway, here goes ...
Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.
1. Nicole stitches, quilts, knits and also beads, I believe :). I also love reading about her and her family's adventures in her other blog.
2. Felicity - She has inspired me to pull out my many non-HAED WIPs/UFOs and get to work on them. Lovely looking blog too :)
3. Tannia does the most beautiful work and sings too!
4. Deb - I came across Deb's blog only recently - it is so bright and colourful :) She quilts as well as stitches and I'm also looking forward to seeing the results of her Queens & Harpies Paper Dresses start-up.
5. Andrea - Another new to me blog. Andrea's stitching is so neat and immaculate and I love the way she displays and photographs her projects!
6. Carol's blog is also fairly new to me but I am in awe of her beautiful stitching and finishing.
7. Anne has had her share of knocks lately but refuses to let them get her down for long. Better times are ahead - she deserves them! I also admire her fabulous stitching and finishing skills.
8. Jennifer does the most wonderful ornaments and I love her Friday Feasts: A Buffet for the Brain too.
9. Leonie knits and stitches and is my stitching and stash-hunting pal back home. She doesn't blog all that often but she always manages to make me laugh out loud at something she's written when she does.
10. Alison is such a laugh (I met her in person a few years ago). Amazes me with her speed and her wonderful stitching of all things Shepherd's Bush :)
There are so many others - in my Blogroll and in my Google Reader - you all make my day :)