Sunday, February 03, 2008

Made My Day :)



I was surprised and flattered to find that the lovely Kim over at KiP thought my blog made her day! Wow, thank you, Kim :)

Now I'm supposed to award another 10 bloggers who inspire and make me happy about blogland, and given the amount of blogs I have in my Google Reader, it is going to be a difficult task! So many of you out there in blogland inspire and motivate me! I'm running short of time right now so I'm going to have to come back to this after some thought :)

Lots of comments on my Plum Gothic progress too - thank you!! Welcome to new readers and, Sally, of course it's okay to add my blog to your Google Reader :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations on your award Mel:)

Bravecat said...

I'm in Springs 5 :)

So, are we neighbours?

Great blog by the way, and you're very creative.

Nicole & Phil said...

great progress photos!

Also, you've been tagged (sorry in advance if you hate this sort of thing...if you ignore it, you won't hurt my feeling), I've never done this before....