Thursday, February 07, 2008

WIP Updates

The Drawn Thread's An Open Heart

Current progress on The Drawn Thread's An Open Heart - I've finished all the bands and am now working on the inner whitework border. Thanks go to DH for holding it for me so I could take a pic :)

Shepherd's Bush Beekeeper's Cottage

My to date progress on Shepherd's Bush Beekeeper's Cottage. I went searching through my boxes looking for this kit to pass on to another stitcher and when I found it, was very surprised to see that I had actually started it! I'm planning to get this finished up hopefully over the next HAED BB Sampler SAL weekend so I can forward it on.

I also succumbed and joined the Wiehenburg 2008 Quaker Mystery. I'll add a pic when I've done a bit more.

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Beautiful stitching on your DT & SB!!

Michelle said...

Wow - both of your WIPs are beautiful!