Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A quick AOH update ...


Didn't get as far on Area 2 as I planned :) I've been out with friends today to Wafi Shopping Mall to do a Marks & Spencers run but more importantly for me, a DMC run!! I'm sure the shop girls love to see me walk in because they know I'm going to spend up big :)

Anyway, I haven't had a chance to stitch today yet but I do plan to put a few stitches in as soon as I've posted this. I'm not sure how much stitching time I'll get tomorrow as I've got grocery shopping to do (blah!). Thankfully the supermarket opens at 7am so if I head straight there after I've dropped the kids at school at 7.30am I should be home and putting it away by 8.30am. I can then take the dog for a quick walk, shower, do a quick tidy up and maybe get a couple of hours stitching in before picking the kids up from school. We are going out to dinner tomorrow night so there's probably little chance of getting any done then.

Cuppa and stitching time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW it's coming along really nicely Mel. I hope you get some stitching time today.

What did you get DMC wise?

Carol said...

Looking great!!!! I'm trying really hard to get re-motivated on AOH, so keep those pics coming!!

mainely stitching said...

What a beautiful project you're working on, Mel!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your support.

Von said...

AOH is looking really great Mel!
You sure start your day early, but suppose I would too if we had the heat you deal with. I'm just pulling myself and the kids out of bed at the time your kids are already hitting the school door! One of my sons will be going to public high school this fall, so life will have to change, lol!