Sunday, August 27, 2006

I am loving ...

my new Lowery workstand! Easy to set up, easy to use - I'm really happy with it and am glad I finally decided to get one :) I can now stitch one hand below and one hand above my work although not well ... that will come with time.

Now a couple of quick replies to comments ...

Heather, now that you've pointed it out, the new template does blend well with the colours of my profile pic. That was taken many moons ago!! I was a bridesmaid for an old school friend :)

Anon, I guess I'm a bit of a closet wannabe Goth - lol! I don't know what the words mean - they were just part of the template :)

Well, I've been up since 6am and have had three to six children coming and going through my house at varying stages today so I think it's cuppa time. Might even steal a few stitches too!

2 comments:

Mel in Dubai said...

Must be something to do with the Billy Idol phase I'm going through at the moment :) Although he's more punk looking than goth - lol!

Leonie said...

New setup looks great-both blog & stitching area! lol Nearly done a page-you will be done in no time. Oh, and guess what I've been stitching on? A Chatelaine! (the nun, not MTM though). Can't be many days til the end of the holidays now can there???