Saturday, August 12, 2006

Verdure Update

I finished the fourth column last night so now I am officially half way through page 1 - only 19.5 pages to go - lol!



(Good grief! Blogger Photos actually worked for a change!!)

I thought about continuing on with her tonight but Snowflake QS will be coming out instead. The HAED BB are having a stitchathon next week and I am starting something new for it (haven't quite made up my mind for it yet though)! I thought I should probably spend a little quality time with at least one or two of my HAED WIPs before my new start :)

That's it for today - the kidlets want to go and see Nacho Libre at the cinema so I'd better go and get organised!

5 comments:

Kim said...

It looks great so far--I try really hard not to think about how many pages are left; I just take each page finished as a victory :)

I toyed with the idea of starting something new for the KAL, but I really want to finish at least one WIP before I add another.

Have fun at the movies and have a great weekend!

Leonie said...

Ooh, it's looking great!! So-if you only have 2 HAED WIPs, does that mean that the others are UFOs? *ducks for cover* Not sure if I'll make a new start or not-am feeling like I want to make some progress on one (who knows which?) of my WIPs......

Lisa said...

Looks good so far but I don't think I'll ever stitch a HAED I struggle when I have only one page of chart...I'd never survive 20 lol

You still have my number? DD goes back to school 10th Sep, when does DIA go back?

Von said...

Hi Mel,
I'm just returning from vacation and trying to catch up with everyone. :)

Glad you are home safely after your fantastic vacation. Before you know it the kids will be back in school and life will settle down to a quiet roar again, lol!

This HAED project is coming right along. Great job. :D

zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on making it half way...through the first page at least:) I really love the greens in this piece!